If you loved being a student at Buckingham then tell your friends. You could earn yourself a
£250 referral fee . If you'd rather not collect the fee, then why not donate it to the
Alumni Annual Fund (AAF). The money will be used to
benefit current and future students at the University.
How can we identify your referrals
- Your name must appear on the application form (using the 'where did you hear about Buckingham'
section). If you would like the £250 to be donated to the AAF then please ensure that your name is followed
by 'AAF' on the application form.
- If the student is applying through UCAS, a letter must be sent to the University by
the nominated student confirming your name.
- Nominated students must not be studying at an institution to whom we pay commission, or to whom we
offer discounted fee arrangements. The application should be made either directly to the University
or through UCAS, not through one of our overseas agents.
- Referrals are for new undergraduate or postgraduate students and do not apply to continuing
- Claims will be accepted up to the end of the first term in which the student registers.
How we administer the Scheme
- At Registration all new students will be asked if a current student or alumni have referred
them. Those that have will be asked to complete the Student Appreciation Scheme form giving full
- These referral forms will be passed to the Finance Office following registration.
- Finance will arrange payment (£250 per nominated student) when the student referred has paid
If you have any questions about the Scheme, please contact Mrs Helen Adams, Marketing Department,
telephone +44 (0)1280 820155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.